Everything will be affordable to be able to change your life and to be able to work with me. My programs, my personalized packages, my courses, my workshops, my membership relaunching in October, and e-books will be affordable. Even some of my best content will be free including over in my Facebook group, Wholeful Soul Sisters.Read More
I've re-vamped all of my coaching offers, lowered my prices, and will be focusing primarily on hanging out with you on my blog, in The Tribe, through courses & e-books, through 1:1 coaching, and in my brand new membership launching oh so soon!Read More
Summer is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited!
If you're anything like me, the winter blues totally hit you hard. Like seriously, when was it ever going to end? And those New Year's Resolutions? Girl, I know.
Well now that Spring is here and warm weather is on the way, I'm talking pool/beach days, shorts, tank tops, and BBQ's we're wanting to get back on track.Read More
Flu season is not over just yet.
As we have learned from the news, this flu season has been such a deadly epidemic. It breaks my heart of how many deaths there have been from this epidemic.
Today I'm sharing tips on how to beat the flu and really any seasonal cold/sickness. We're taking a gentle approach to this and a more holistic approach.Read More
(Updated on October 20, 2018)
Tonight, I’m sharing with you my best tips to stay healthy during the Fall & Winter months! It’s been chilly here in New York and at times the weather is very temperamental.
I’ve been feeling under the weather lately, today I felt achy, exhausted, and sick. So I’m here to share how I stay healthy and beat a cold.
1. Echinacea. This herb is found in capsules and in tea that will aid in helping your immune system. I tend to take 2-4 capsules a day and 2 bags of tea a day. This herbal supplement is one of my go-to when I’m starting to feel under the weather.
2. Hot tea. I make several cups a day of Echinacea tea, Lemon Ginger tea, and Green tea. This helps to keep you warm and to flush your body out. White tea also has tons of antioxidants. But no matter what make sure you're drinking several cups a day.
3. Lots of warm water. Staying hydrated is key and vital during the time that you’re starting to feel sick and when you are sick. This will help flush all toxins out of your body. Drinking cold water shocks your body, whereas warm water (even with a splash of organic ACV and a slice of fresh lemon) will be a gentle energizer to your body.
4. Stay warm. Layer up and keep your house/apartment warm. Staying warm will also aid in your body fighting off that cold.
5. Get lots of rest. Honor your body. Make sure you’re not over exerting yourself and go to bed early. Limit your electronic use and spend some extra time reading and journaling, maybe even spending time with God, too! ;)
6. No caffeine, soda, or alcohol. Drinking these drinks will also hinder your body’s immune system in fighting off the cold/infection. These drinks are very acidic, the more acidic your body is, the harder it has to work to detox itself and get rid of that cold.
7. Limit your sugar intake. Sugar feeds infection and disease. Cut out unhealthy, refined, processed sugars and carbs during this time. Increase your intake of greens, veggies, and fruits. Optimally, it's best to cut out sugar completely to aid in keeping your body healthy all year long.
8. Spend time in prayer. God does deliver. Ask and you shall receive. Spend time reading the Bible, journaling, and praying.
9. Gentle stretching. Not only do I primarily focus on gentle and low impact workouts, but during this time is when I really highly encourage gentle yoga and stretching to keep your body moving.
If you'd like more tips on how to stay healthy, download my FREE guide, Healthy During The Holidays, and get 13 of my best tips and tricks! Click HERE to download it!
I'm Kailee, your go to Soul Coach & Holistic Lifestyle Coach! I'm so happy you're here to join me on this journey!
Here's what you can expect from me!
~ Honesty, fearlessness, love, light, and healing peace
~ Push you to conquer any self sabotaging, limiting belief systems
~ Guide you to living in God's grace
~ Guide you to trust the Universe
~ Boho chic vibes & fun!
~ A sacred & safe experience and spaces
~ Inspirational messages with Country Class Mentor
~ Holistic lifestyle tips & tricks for those on a budget with Healthy Soul 360
I work with women who are ready to conquer their fears, ignite their inner flame, and ready to dive deep into their spiritual journey while also getting healthy with a holistic lifestyle approach. I extend my holistic wellness & lifestyle coaching to men as well in partner with my amazing boyfriend, Carlton, who is extremely motivational and of course I needed some male presence!
Be sure to connect with me, send me an email, chat with me on social media, and definitely subscribe to my newsletters!