Time to stay on track and actually stick to your goals. Stay on track with your life, with your goals, with classes if you're a student, with your 2018 resolutions with these simple steps.
How do you do that?
- Write these goals down. Write them on sticky notes, write them as to-do lists or as reminders.
- Journal. Start journaling, it will help keep you focused. Designate one journal to your journey for your goals. It doesn’t matter if they’re long term or short term goals, just write about your journey.
- Watch your thoughts. Having negative thoughts can put a fear in us where we become crippled by fear. These negative thoughts bring us down. It doesn’t matter if you preach positivity, but you better be practicing it too!
- Surround yourself with supportive people. You may have some wild dreams and goals, but it shouldn’t hold you back. Find people who will support you, even ifyou’re an optimistic person like I am. You don’t necessarily have to be realistic!
- Are you passionate? Ask yourself that question. Are you passionate about the goals you have set for yourself? If you’re passionate about your goals, you won’t let anyone derail you.
- Believe in yourself! You got this!
I believe in you! It can get difficult at times to keep yourself motivated or inspired, trust me I know. You can do it though, put your mind to it, stay determined!
Come talk goals & intentions with me over in the Wholeful Soul Sisters tribe!